Finance SPECIAL - as low as 3.99% APR for 36 months on all 2022-2023 Streetfighter's through JUNE!
Last of the 2022 prices
only 1000 miles Vin -7254
First service done
Second Service Included
$1700 worth of extra parts
The Fight Formula. In Black.
The Streetfighter is the result of the “Fight Formula”: the Panigale V4 stripped of the fairings, with a high and wide handlebar, 392 lbs on the scale, powered by 1100 cc Desmosedici Stradale delivering 208 hp kept in hand by biplane wings and a complete electronic package.
The modern and technological Ducati naked bike has immediately enjoyed great success among motorcyclists all over the world, also confirmed by the positive feedback from the international media.
- Design: The Fight Formula in Black: The new Dark Stealth color scheme which makes the look of the bike even more thrilling: Dark Stealth is electrifying, trendy, aggressive, the perfect color scheme to flaunt the “badass” side of the Streetfighter V4 S and attract attention when riding it.
- Aerodynamics: Fast, agile mixed-road performance demands maximum stability at high speed and when braking, reduced wheel-up during acceleration and minimized electronic control of the suspension set-up: that's why Ducati Corse specialists have, together with the Ducati Style Center, developed biplane wings for the Streetfighter V4.
- MotoGP-derived Engine: The Streetfighter V4 delivers 208 HP (153 kW) at 13,000 rpm and a torque of 122.5 Kgm (123 Nm) at 9,500 rpm. These values, obtained thanks to a new calibration and the new exhaust, make the bike even more enjoyable on the roads all curves
- More Comfort, More Control: Compared to the Panigale V4, the riding position - with an above-ground height of 845 mm - has been redefined as per the specifications of a naked model. In keeping with streetfighter culture, the semi-handlebars have been replaced by a high, wide bar that, together with a seat with 60 mm of foam thickness and moderated footpeg position, ensures sports-style comfort during inner city rides and the control needed to tackle country roads or racetracks. While maintaining many of the Panigale's stylistic features, the tail is supported by a steel subframe and has been redesigned to enhance passenger comfort and give the rider more lengthways space.
- MotoGP-derived electronics: The latest-generation electronics package on the Streetfighter V4 is based on a 6-axis Inertial Measurement Unit (6D IMU) which instantly detects the bike's roll, yaw and pitch angles. The electronics package has controls for every part of the ride: some oversee start, acceleration and braking, others govern traction and others again lend a helping hand on corners and out-of-the-corner stretches.
- Engine: Desmosedici Stradale 90° V4, rearward-rotating crankshaft, 4 Desmodromically actuated valves per cylinder, liquid cooled.
- Displacement: 1,103 cc
- Bore X stroke: 81 x 53.5 mm
- Compression ratio: 14.0:1
- Power: 153 kW (208 hp) @ 12,750 rpm
- Torque: 123 Nm (90.4 lb-ft) @ 11,500 rpm
- Exhaust: 4-2-1-2 system, with 2 catalytic converters and 2 lambda probes.
- Gearbox: 6 speed with Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) up/down EVO 2
- Primary drive: Straight cut gears; Ratio 1.80:1
- Ratio: 1=38/14 2=36/17 3=33/19 4=32/21 5=30/22 6=30/24
- Final drive: Chain; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 42
- Clutch: Hydraulically controlled slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch.
- Frame: Aluminum alloy "Front Frame"
- Front suspension: Öhlins NIX30 43 mm fully adjustable fork with TiN treatment. Electronic compression and rebound damping adjustment with Öhlins Smart EC 2.0 event-based mode.
- Front wheel: 3-spokes forged aluminum alloy 3.50" x 17"
- Front tire: Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa 2 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Suspension: Fully adjustable Ohlins TTX36 unit. Electronic compression and rebound damping adjustment with Öhlins Smart EC 2.0 event-based mode. Aluminum single-sided swingarm.
- Rear Wheel: 3-spokes forged aluminum alloy 6.00" x 17"
- Rear tyre: Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa 2 200/60 ZR17
- Wheel travel (front/rear): 120 mm (4.7 in) - 130 mm (5.1 in)
- Rear brake: 245 mm disc, 2-piston caliper with Bosch Cornering ABS EVO
- Instrumentation: Last generation digital unit with 5" TFT color display
- Front Brake: 2 x 330 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc Stylema® (M4.30) 4-piston calipers with Bosch Cornering ABS EVO.
Dimensions and Weights
- Fuel tank capacity: 16 l - 4.23 gallon (US)
- Dry weight: 178 kg (392 lb)
- Kerb weight: 199 kg (439 lb)
- Seat height: 845 mm (33.3 in)
- Wheelbase: 1.488 mm (58.6 in)
- Rake: 24,5°
- Number of seats: Dual seats
- Safety equipment: Riding Modes, Power Modes, Cornering ABS EVO, Ducati Traction Control (DTC) EVO 2, Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC) EVO, Ducati Slide Control (DSC), Engine Brake Control (EBC) EVO, Auto tire calibration.
- Ready for: Ducati Data Analyser+ (DDA+) with GPS module, Ducati LinkApp, anti-theft, heating grips, Ducati Multimedia System (DMS).
- Warranty (months): 24 months unlimited mileage
- Maintenance (km/months): 12,000 km (7,500 mi) / 12 months
- Valve clearance adjustment (km): 24,000 km (15,000 mi)
Call 805-884-8443 for an appointment or just come on by!
Prices listed are the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices. Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, freight, title and licensing and are subject to change. Dealer prices may vary. Pricing and specifications are subject to change.