XDiavel Nera: made in Italy design and craftsmanship combine with technology and innovation in a motorcycle made by Ducati in partnership with Poltrona Frau's Interiors.
The XDiavel Nera will be produced in a limited-edition numbered series of 500 units: it is characterized by an elegant "Black on Black" livery and by a special customizable saddle made of Pelle Frau®.
- Numbered and limited edition: The XDiavel Nera will be produced in a limited-edition numbered series of 500 units. The serial number is engraved on a dedicated plate on the trellis frame.
- Saddled by hand: The most recognizable part of the XDiavel Nera is the special seat made of Pelle Frau®: a soft natural leather saddled by hand, the result of years of research by Poltrona Frau. It is available in 5 different colors (Siam Red, Steel Blue, Cemento, India and Selva) and is customized with a series of "X" engraved through a sophisticated laser process, which recall the name of the bike.
- Technocruiser Soul: XDiavel Nera expresses the power of opposites, combining the relaxed pace typical of the cruiser world with the sporty ride and thrilling performance of Ducati. The twin-cylinder Testastretta DVT 1262 is the beating heart of XDiavel. The chassis, suspension, braking system and electronic equipment guarantee comfort, safety and high-level performance at the same time.
- Unique and unmistakable: Each saddle, handmade in natural Pelle Frau® leather, is a unique piece, it is available in 5 different colors directly from the Poltrona Frau palette. In addition, a wider comfort saddle and a backrest, also in Pelle Frau® leather, suitable for travelling in two without sacrificing style.
- Equipment supplied: The 500 Ducatisti enthusiasts who order XDiavel Nera will also receive an exclusive key ring and document holder made of Pelle Frau® leather in the matching color to the one chosen for the saddle.
- Dedicated jet helmet: The new XDiavel Nera is characterized by the “Black on Black” livery in which gloss and matte black portions alternate. This livery makes the XDiavel even sportier and is also reflected in a dedicated jet helmet, which owners of XDiavel Nera can order together with the bike.
- Power & Elegance. Together: Beating heart of XDiavel Nera, the Testastretta DVT 1262 delivers a maximum power output of 152 hp at 9,500 rpm and a maximum torque of 92.9 lb ft at 5,000 rpm*. Desmodromic Variable Timing, the variable valve timing with desmodromic distribution system, allows theoretically conflicting objectives to be achieved: prompt and smooth response at low revs, generous torque throughout the curve and sports performance when the throttle is fully opened.
- The bike’s chassis, its low seat height and the forward position of the foot pegs are all designed to offer incredible riding ease and comfort when traveling in a relaxed fashion at lower speeds, while also making sports riding as fun as possible. The combination of the steel tube trellis frame, the suspension system and the chassis design guarantees agility and maneuverability. The brake system is powerful and adjustable and, like the entire Ducati range, is equipped with cornering ABS. The electronic equipment is extremely complete and allows you to significantly raise the level of performance and safety.
- Type: Testastretta DVT 1262, V2 - 90°, 4 valves per cylinder, Desmodromic Variable Timing, Dual Spark, liquid cooled
- Displacement: 1,262 cc (77.0 cu in)
- Bore x Stroke: 106 mm x 71.5 mm
- Compression Ratio: 13.0:1
- Power: 152 hp (112 kW) @ 9,500 rpm
- Torque: 12.8 kgm (126 Nm, 92.9 lb ft) @ 5,000 rpm
- Fuel Injection: Electronic fuel injection system, Øeq 56 mm elliptical throttle bodies with Ride-by-Wire system
- Exhaust: Stainless steel muffler, catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Primary drive: Straight cut gears, ratio 1.84:1
- Ratio: 1=37/15 2=30/17 3=27/20 4=24/22 5=23/24 6=22/25
- Final drive: Belt, front sprocket z28, rear sprocket z80
- Clutch: Slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch with hydraulic control
- Frame: Tubular steel trellis frame
- Front suspension: Adjustable Ø 50 mm usd fork with DLC treatment
- Front Wheel: Light alloy, forged and machined, 3.5"x17"
- Front Tire: Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70 ZR17
- Rear suspension: Preload and rebound adjustable monoshock, remote reservoir, single-sided cast/trellis frame swingarm
- Rear Wheel: Light alloy, forged and machined, 8.0" x 17"
- Rear Tire: Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 240/45 ZR17
- Wheel Travel (Front/Rear): 120 mm / 110 mm (4.7 in / 4.3 in)
- Front Brake: 2 x Ø 320 mm semifloating discs, radial mounted Brembo monobloc 4-piston M50 calipers, PR16/19 radial master cylinder, Cornering ABS
- Rear Brake: Ø 265 mm disc, Brembo 2-piston floating calliper, Cornering ABS
- Instrumentation: 3.5" TFT colour display and dedicated warning light display
- Dry Weight: 221 kg (487 lb)
- Kerb Weight: 247 kg (545 lb)
- Seat Height: 755 mm (29.7 in)
- Wheelbase: 1,615 mm (63.6 in)
- Rake: 30°
- Trail: 130 mm (5.1 in)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 18 l (4.8 US gal)
- Number of Seats: 2
- Safety Equipment: Riding Modes, Power Modes, Cornering ABS, Ducati Traction Control, Full-LED lighting system, Daytime Running Light
- Standard Equipment: Ducati Power Launch, Cruise control, Hands-free, Backlit handlebar switches, 3.5" TFT color display, Ducati Multimedia System, Forged rims, Pelle Frau® leather seat
- Provided Equipment: Indoor motorcycle cover, Pelle Frau® leather passenger comfort seat, Backrest, Document holder, Key holder
- Warranty: 24 months, unlimited mileage
- Maintenance Service Intervals: 15,000 km (9,000 mi) / 12 months
- Valve Clearance Check (Desmoservice): 30,000 km (18,000 mi)
- Black on Black/Rosso Siam
- Black on Black/Steel Blue
- Black on Black/Cemento
- Black on Black/India
- Black on Black/Selva
NATIONWIDE SHIPPING FOR JUST $749
Call or text Ben, our Sales Manager, at 425-638-3821 for an appointment and a test ride.
Prices listed are the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices. Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, freight, title and licensing and are subject to change. Dealer prices may vary. Pricing and specifications are subject to change.