I'm a DEMO!
I'm for sale. $900 OFF MSRP!
Stock # DUC04786
The Evolution of Speed
The Panigale V4 2022 represents the last step in the characteristic path of the Borgo Panigale sports bikes and it takes life from Ducati Corse long-time experience married to continuous knowledge and technology sharing from the world of racing directly to production bikes.
With the 2022 version, the Panigale V4 project completes the most significant evolution since its birth. The improvements involve all areas: aerodynamics, ergonomics, engine, chassis and electronics. The result is an even faster bike on the racetrack and at the same time more intuitive and less tiring for a wide range of riders. In short, it offers great and rewarding excitement to pro-rider and amateur alike.
- Type: Desmosedici Stradale 90° V4, counter-rotating crankshaft, 4 Desmodromic timing, 4 valves per cylinder, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 1,103 cc
- Bore x Stroke: 81 x 53.5 mm
- Compression Ratio: 14.0:1
- Power: 154.5 kW (210 hp) @ 12,500 rpm
- Torque: 122.8 Nm (90.6 lb-ft) @ 11,000 rpm
- Fuel Injection: Electronic fuel injection system. Twin injectors per cylinder. Full ride-by-wire elliptical throttle bodies. Variable length intake system
- Exhaust: 4-2-1-2 system, with 2 catalytic converters and 4 lambda probes.
- Gearbox: 6 speed with Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) up/down EVO 2
- Primary drive: Straight cut gears; Ratio 1.80:1
- Ratio: 1=36/15 2=34/17 3=33/19 4=32/21 5=30/22 6=27/22
- Final drive: Chain 525; Front sprocket 16; Rear sprocket 41
- Clutch: Hydraulically controlled slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch. Self bleeding master cylinder.
- Frame: Aluminum alloy "Front Frame" with optimized stiffnesses
- Front suspension: Fully adjustable Showa BPF fork 43 mm chromed inner tubes
- Front Wheel: 5-spokes light alloy 3.50" x 17"
- Front Tire: Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 120/70 ZR17
- Rear suspension: Fully adjustable Sachs unit. Aluminum single-sided swingarm
- Rear Wheel: 5-spokes light alloy 6.00” x 17”
- Rear Tire: Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 200/60 ZR17
- Wheel Travel (Front/Rear): 120 mm (4.7 in) - 130 mm (5.1 in)
- Front Brake: 2 x 330 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc Stylema® (M4.30) 4-piston calipers with Bosch Cornering ABS EVO. Self bleeding master cylinder.
- Rear Brake: 245 mm disc, 2-piston caliper with Bosch Cornering ABS EVO
- Instrumentation: Last generation digital unit with 5" TFT color display
- Dry Weight: 175 kg (386 lb)
- Kerb Weight: 198.5 kg (437.6 lb)
- Seat Height: 850 mm (33.5 in)
- Wheelbase: 1.469 mm (57,8 in)
- Rake: 24,5°
- Trail: 100 mm (3,94 in)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 17 l - 4.49 gallon (US)
- Number of Seats: Dual seats
- Safety Equipment: Riding Modes, Power Modes, Bosch Cornering ABS EVO, Ducati Traction Control (DTC) EVO 3, Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC) EVO, Ducati Slide Control (DSC), Engine Brake Control (EBC) EVO, Auto tyre calibration
- Standard Equipment: Ducati Power Launch (DPL), Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) up/down EVO 2, Full LED lighting with Daytime Running Light (DRL), Sachs steering damper, Quick adjustment buttons, Auto-off indicators, Chain guard
- Provided Equipment: Passenger seat and footpegs kit
- Ready for: Ducati Data Analyser+ (DDA+) with GPS module, Ducati Multimedia System (DMS), Anti-theft, Heated grips
- Warranty: 24 months unlimited mileage
- Maintenance Service Intervals: 12,000 km (7,500 mi) / 12 months
Call 805-884-8443 for an appointment or just stop by!
NATIONWIDE SHIPPINGPrices listed are the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices. Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, freight, title and licensing and are subject to change. Dealer prices may vary. Pricing and specifications are subject to change.