ON IT'S WAY!
The Evolution of Speed
The Panigale V4 2022 represents the last step in the characteristic path of the Borgo Panigale sports bikes and it takes life from Ducati Corse long-time experience married to continuous knowledge and technology sharing from the world of racing directly to production bikes.
With the 2022 version, the Panigale V4 project completes the most significant evolution since its birth. The improvements involve all areas: aerodynamics, ergonomics, engine, chassis and electronics. The result is an even faster bike on the racetrack and at the same time more intuitive and less tiring for a wide range of riders. In short, it offers great and rewarding excitement to pro-rider and amateur alike.
- Aerodynamic: Even more beautiful with new, more compact and efficient double-profile-design wings and redesigned extraction sockets to improve the cooling system.
- Engine: New SBK gearbox with lengthened I, II and VI gear to be faster on track. New torque management strategy that guarantees the rider the possibility of always having the optimal thrust when opening the throttle.
- Chassis: Equipped with the new Öhlins NPX 25/30 electronically controlled pressurized fork that uses a pressurized cartridge damping system with a 125 mm travel.
- Ergonomics: Flatter seat and new tank shape in the rear portion to allow the rider to better anchor when braking and allowing him to ride faster and longer.
- Electronic controls: New Power Mode logic with 4 engine configurations to satisfy all types of riders, from professionals to amateurs tackling their first track days.
- TFT equipment: SBK-style gear shift indicator. New graphics designed for the track to help the rider fine-tune the electronic controls.
- Redesigned look: Even the look of the bike has been revamped, with a further dose of aggressive flavour. The unprecedented graphic design conceived by the Ducati Centro Stile includes the black color for the logos applied to the full red fairings, the double fabric saddle (two-tone on the S version) and, again for the S version, the red tag on the black rims.
- Type: Desmosedici Stradale 90° V4, counter-rotating crankshaft, 4 Desmodromic timing, 4 valves per cylinder, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 1,103 cc
- Bore x Stroke: 81 x 53.5 mm
- Compression Ratio: 14.0:1
- Power: 154.5 kW (210 hp) @ 12,500 rpm
- Torque: 122.8 Nm (90.6 lb-ft) @ 11,000 rpm
- Fuel Injection: Electronic fuel injection system. Twin injectors per cylinder. Full ride-by-wire elliptical throttle bodies. Variable length intake system
- Exhaust: 4-2-1-2 system, with 2 catalytic converters and 4 lambda probes.
- Gearbox: 6 speed with Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) up/down EVO 2
- Primary drive: Straight cut gears; Ratio 1.80:1
- Ratio: 1=36/15 2=34/17 3=33/19 4=32/21 5=30/22 6=27/22
- Final drive: Chain 525; Front sprocket 16; Rear sprocket 41
- Clutch: Hydraulically controlled slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch. Self bleeding master cylinder.
- Frame: Aluminum alloy "Front Frame" with optimized stiffnesses
- Front suspension: Öhlins NPX25/30 pressurized 43 mm fully adjustable fork with TiN treatment. Electronic compression and rebound damping adjustment with Öhlins Smart EC 2.0 event-based mode
- Front Wheel: 3-spokes forged aluminum alloy 3.50" x 17"
- Front Tire: Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 120/70 ZR17
- Rear suspension: Fully adjustable Öhlins TTX36 unit. Electronic compression and rebound damping adjustment with Öhlins Smart EC 2.0 event-based mode. Aluminum single-sided swingarm
- Rear Wheel: 3-spokes forged aluminum alloy 6.00" x 17"
- Rear Tire: Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 200/60 ZR17
- Wheel Travel (Front/Rear): 125 mm (4.9 in) - 130 mm (5.1 in)
- Front Brake: 2 x 330 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc Stylema® (M4.30) 4-piston calipers with Bosch Cornering ABS EVO. Self bleeding master cylinder.
- Rear Brake: 245 mm disc, 2-piston caliper with Bosch Cornering ABS EVO
- Instrumentation: Last generation digital unit with 5" TFT colour display
- Dry Weight: 174 kg (384 lb)
- Kerb Weight: 195.5 kg (431 lb)
- Seat Height: 850 mm (33.5 in)
- Wheelbase: 1.469 mm (57,8 in)
- Rake: 24,5°
- Trail: 100 mm (3,94 in)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 17 l - 4.49 gallon (US)
- Number of Seats: Dual seats
- Safety Equipment: Riding Modes, Power Modes, Bosch Cornering ABS EVO, Ducati Traction Control (DTC) EVO 3, Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC) EVO, Ducati Slide Control (DSC), Engine Brake Control (EBC) EVO, Auto tyre calibration
- Standard Equipment: Ducati Power Launch (DPL), Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) up/down EVO 2, Full LED lighting with Daytime Running Light (DRL), Ducati Electronic Suspension (DES) EVO with Öhlins suspension and steering damper, Quick adjustment buttons, Lithium-ion battery, Auto-off indicators, Marchesini aluminum forged wheels, Racing style handle grips, Chain guard
- Provided Equipment: Passenger seat and footpegs kit
- Ready for: Ducati Data Analyzer+ (DDA+) with GPS module, Ducati Multimedia System (DMS), Anti-theft, Heated grips
- Warranty: 24 months unlimited mileage
- Maintenance Service Intervals: 12,000 km (7,500 mi) / 12 months
Call 805-884-8443 for an appointment or just stop by!
Prices listed are the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices. Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, freight, title and licensing and are subject to change. Dealer prices may vary. Pricing and specifications are subject to change.