Jump the line and get this 1100 Scrambler IN STOCK.
Hit the road, ride with pride, enchant the streets with tons of personality. New 1100 Dark PRO. Black heart, Scrambler soul.
- With the new Dark Stealth color, combined with the tubular steel frame and the aluminium rear frame, both in black. The rear is the most distinctive part of the bike thanks to the right side dual exhaust and the low number plate holder, which make an important contribution to making the bike compact.
- With the electronic management system Ride by Wire and the inertial platform, Scrambler 1100 Dark PRO offers high standards of active safety and performance always within everyone’s reach and for every type of use thanks to the three Riding Modes. The Scrambler 1100 Dark PRO is equipped with Ducati Traction Control (DTC).
- The engine of the Scrambler 1100 Dark PRO is an air-and oil-cooled, 1079 cm³, two-valve L-twin engine with EURO 5 approval. It has a bore of 98 mm and a stroke of 71.5 mm and favors smooth acceleration at all rpm and ease of handling. The Desmodue engine of the Scrambler 1100 Dark PRO has lightweight crankcases and machined aluminum clutch and alternator covers. The two belt covers are also made of aluminum and they are also machined to enhance the aesthetics.
- With tubular steel trellis frame with double top beam. Essential, like the Scrambler, it embraces the engine and is completed by an aluminum rear frame. It guarantees great agility in traffic as much as between hairpin bends in the mountains. Thanks to the wide handlebar, moving between urban obstacles is child’s play with the Scrambler, while the 1,514 mm wheelbase maximizes stability, even at high speeds.
Brembo Braking System
- The light guide along the outer circumference, powered by an LED source that acts as a position light, is a DRL (Daytime Running Light), which allows the Scrambler 1100 Dark PRO to be easily recognizable even during the day. Taking inspiration from the tape that was applied to the headlights in the 1970s to preserve the light cluster, a black metal “X” was recreated inside the headlight. At the rear, the optical group is of the full LED type with a diffusion effect and uses a technology that is unique in the world of two wheels.
Call 805-884-8443 for an appointment or just stop by!
Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes title and licensing and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude any added parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicable offers. Not all options listed available on pre-owned models. Contact dealer for details.