There is no bedtime. Only ride time. New Scrambler Nightshift. For late-nighters and daydreamers.
The two-seater Scrambler Nightshift lights up the streets with a flash of classic style, a burst of the Café Racer flair and a beam of custom attitude.
- Aviator Grey: The new Scrambler Nightshift is ready to conquer all the streets with its iconic style, the sophistication of its lines and the maniacal research for detail. Available in the new “Aviator Grey” color.
- Dual seat: The Scrambler Nightshift is equipped with a new Café Racer-style flat seat, which is comfortable both for rider and passenger.
- Wide handlebar: Equipped with a wide handlebar derived from the 1100 Sport Pro and Cafè Racer rearview mirrors.
- Premium LED lighting: The Scrambler Nightshift is also equipped with additional aesthetic details, like the front and rear LED position indicators. (only EU homologated)
- Spoked wheels: The Scrambler Nightsift is equipped with spoked wheels, and with the iconic Pirelli MT60 tires, excellent both for use on asphalt and for riding on dirty roads.
- Side number plate: Flat track inspired, the new Scrambler Nightshift is equipped with side number plates enriched with the Classic Scrambler Ducati logo.
- Type: L-Twin, Desmodromic distribution, 2 valves per cylinder, air cooled
- Displacement: 803 cc
- Bore x stroke: 88 x 66 mm
- Compression ratio: 11.0:1
- Power: 73 hp (53,6 kW) 8250 rpm/min
- Torque: 48,8 lb-ft (66,2 Nm) @ 5750 rpm
- Fuel injection: Electronic fuel injection, 50 mm throttle body
- Exhaust: Stainless steel muffler with catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes, aluminium tail pipes
- Emissions: Euro 5 (Only for countries where Euro 5 standard applies)
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Ratio: 1=32/13 2=30/18 3=28/21 4=26/23 5=22/22 6=24/26
- Primary drive: Straight cut gears, Ratio 1,85:1
- Final drive: Chain, front spocket 15, rear sprocket 46
- Clutch: Hydraulically controlled slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch
- Frame: Tubular steel Trellis frame
- Front suspension: Upside down Kayaba 41 mm fork
- Front wheel travel: 150 mm (5.9 in.)
- Front wheel: Spoked aluminum wheel 3300 in. x 18 in.
- Front tyre: Pirelli MT 60 RS 110/80 R18
- Rear suspension: Kayaba rear shock, pre-load adjustable
- Rear wheel travel: 150 mm (5.9 in.)
- Rear wheel: Spoked aluminum wheel 5.50 in. x 17 in.
- Rear tyre: Pirelli MT 60 RS 180/55 R17
- Front brake: Ø330 mm disc, radial 4-piston calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Rear brake: Ø245 mm disc, 1-piston floating calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Dashboard: LCD
Dimensions and Weight
- Wheelbase: 1.445 mm (56.9 in.)
- Rake: 24 deg.
- Trail: 112 mm (4.4 in.)
- Total steering lock: 35 deg.
- Fuel tank capacity: 13.5 L - 3.57 gal. (US)
- Dry weight: 180 kg (397 lb)
- Wet weight: 196 kg (432 lb)
- Seat height: 798 mm (31.4 in.)
- Max height: 1.060 mm (42 in) (brake reservoir)
- Max width: 867 mm (34 in) (mirrors)
- Max length: 2,100 - 2,165 mm (82.7 - 85.2 in.)
- Number of seats: Dual seat
- Standard equipment: Steel tank with interchangeable aluminium side panels, headlight with DRL by LED light-guide and interchangeable aluminium cover, LED rear light with diffusion-light, LED turn indicator, LCD instruments with gear and fuel level indications and interchangeable aluminium cover, under-seat storage compartment with USB socket, ABS cornering, machine-finished aluminium belt covers, black engine with brushed fins.
- NIGHTSHIFT equipment: Low aluminium handlebars, double passenger seat, sport tail piece with dedicated turn indicator support, sports style front mudguard, dedicated logo, café racer rearview mirrors, spoked wheels, side flat track number plate, LED Ducati Performance turn indicators (EU Homologated)
- Warranty: 24 months unlimited mileage
- Maintenance service intervals: 12,000 km (7.500 m) / 12 months
- Valve clearance check: 12,000 km (7.500 m)
Call 805-884-8443 for an appointment or just stop by!
Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes title and licensing and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude any added parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicable offers. Not all options listed available on pre-owned models. Contact dealer for details.