This Streetfighter V4 is on it's way to our dealership. Jump the line and put your name on this bike.
The Fight Formula
The Panigale V4, stripped of its fairings and with high, wide handlebars. This, in short, is the underlying concept of the new Streetfighter V4, a bike that magnifies the thrill of the ride every time it takes to the road.
The result? An unrivaled naked bristling with cutting-edge technology and an awe-inspiring design that oozes pure performance.
The minimalist full-LED headlight captures the spirit of the Streetfighter V4 perfectly. On the one hand, it recalls the front of the Panigale V4 and, on the other, evokes the crazy grin of the Joker (the comic strip character from which the Ducati Style Center drew inspiration for this new Bologna-built naked). Already featured on the Panigale V4 and SuperSport, the V-shaped DRL is another clear Ducati hallmark.
- Ego Booster: The Panigale V4, stripped of its fairings and with high, wide handlebars. This, in short, is the underlying concept of the new Streetfighter V4, a bike that magnifies the thrill of the ride every time it takes to the road. The result? An unrivaled naked bristling with cutting-edge technology and an awe-inspiring design that oozes pure performance.
- High Power: The new Streetfighter V4 is powered by a 1103 cm3 Desmosedici Stradale engine. In this configuration the 90° V4 delivers 208 hp (153 kW) at 12,750 rpm, an unrivaled power level within the naked segment, perfectly in keeping with the all-out character of the new Streetfighter V4. Maximum torque is 123 Nm (12.5 kgm) at 11,500 rpm, practically unchanged with respect to the Panigale V4. Dedicated engine mapping lets riders safely make the most of Streetfighter V4 performance on the road. The final ratio, shorter than that of the Panigale V4, delivers a wheel torque higher of +10%, which ensures an immediate response to the throttle command. Power and torque can be raised to 220 hp (162 kW) and 130 Nm (13.2 kgm) by fitting the full-racing Ducati Performance exhaust by Akrapovic that also reduces weight by – 6 kg.
- Ergonomics, more comfort, more control: Compared to the Panigale V4, the riding position - with an above-ground height of 845 mm - has been redefined as per the specifications of a naked model. In keeping with streetfighter culture, the semi-handlebars have been replaced by a high, wide bar that, together with a seat with 60 mm of foam thickness and moderated footpeg position, ensures sports-style comfort during inner city rides and the control needed to tackle country roads or racetracks. While maintaining many of the Panigale's stylistic features, the tail is supported by a steel subframe and has been redesigned to enhance passenger comfort and give the rider more lengthways space.
- MotoGP-derived electronics: The latest-generation electronics package on the Streetfighter V4 is based on a 6-axis Inertial Measurement Unit (6D IMU) which instantly detects the bike's roll, yaw and pitch angles.The electronics package has controls for every part of the ride: some oversee start, acceleration and braking, others govern traction and others again lend a helping hand on corners and out-of-the-corner stretches.
- Engine: Desmosedici Stradale 90° V4, rearward-rotating crankshaft, 4 Desmodromically actuated valves per cylinder, liquid cooled.
- Displacement: 1,103 cc
- Bore X stroke: 81 x 53.5 mm
- Compression ratio: 14.0:1
- Power: 153 kW (208 hp) @ 12,750 rpm
- Torque: 123 Nm (90.4 lb-ft) @ 11,500 rpm
- Fuel injection: Electronic fuel injection system. Twin injectors per cylinder. Full ride-by-wire elliptical throttle bodies.
- Exhaust: 4-2-1-2 system, with 2 catalytic converters and 2 lambda probes.
- Gearbox: 6 speed with Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) up/down EVO 2
- Primary drive: Straight cut gears; Ratio 1.80:1
- Ratio: 1=38/14 2=36/17 3=33/19 4=32/21 5=30/22 6=30/24
- Final drive: Chain; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 42
- Clutch: Hydraulically controlled slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch.
- Frame: Aluminum alloy "Front Frame"
- Front suspension: Fully adjustable Showa BPF fork. 43 mm chromed inner tubes
- Front wheel: 5-spokes light alloy 3.50" x 17"
- Front tire: Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa 2 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Suspension: Fully adjustable Sachs unit. Aluminum single-sided swingarm.
- Rear Wheel: 5-spokes light alloy 6.00” x 17”
- Rear tire: Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa 2 200/60 ZR17
- Wheel travel (front/rear): 120 mm (4.7 in) - 130 mm (5.1 in)
- Rear brake: 245 mm disc, 2-piston caliper with Bosch Cornering ABS EVO
- Instrumentation: Last generation digital unit with 5" TFT color display
- Dry weight: 180 kg (397 lb)
- Kerb weight: 201 kg (443 lb)
- Seat height: 845 mm (33.3 in)
- Wheelbase: 1.488 mm (58.6 in)
- Rake: 24,5°
- Front wheel trail: 100 mm (4 in)
- Fuel tank capacity: 16 l - 4.23 gallon (US)
- Number of seats: Dual seats
- Safety equipment: Riding Modes, Power Modes, Cornering ABS EVO, Ducati Traction Control (DTC) EVO 2, Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC) EVO, Ducati Slide Control (DSC), Engine Brake Control (EBC) EVO, Auto tyre calibration.
- Standard equipment: Ducati Power Launch (DPL), Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) up/down EVO 2, Full LED lighting with Daytime Running Light (DRL), Sachs steering damper, Quick adjustment buttons, Auto-off indicators, Passenger seat and footpegs. Ducati Multimedia System (DMS).
- Ready for: Ducati Data Analyzer+ (DDA+) with GPS module, Ducati LinkApp, anti-theft, heating grips.
- Warranty (months): 24 months unlimited mileage
- Maintenance (km/months): 12,000 km (7,500 mi) / 12 months
- Valve clearance adjustment (km): 24,000 km (15,000 mi)
NATIONWIDE SHIPPING FOR JUST $749
Call or text Ben, our Sales Manager, at 425-638-3821 for an appointment and a test ride.
Prices listed are the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices. Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, freight, title and licensing and are subject to change. Dealer prices may vary. Pricing and specifications are subject to change.