2023 Ducati XDiavel S - ORDER NOW
- Ergonomics: The new XDiavel offers a relaxed riding position, characterized by a low seat and advanced footpegs. There are many possible riding position settings and the extensive catalogue of accessories allow all riders to adapt the bike to their riding style and shape.
- Riding pleasure: You can tell it is a Ducati at the first corner: the way it leans, its technical content, its cutting-edge electronic package and high performance guarantee an unforgettable riding experience. The wide handlebar and advanced footpegs of the new XDiavel, on the other hand, offer riding ergonomics that allow a relaxed and comfortable ride at any speed.
- Engine: For the entire XDiavel 2021 range, the Ducati Testastretta DVT 1262 twin-cylinder engine has an updated silencer layout, with a new design that further enhances the bike's lines and new engine calibration. As a result, the XDiavel delivers a maximum power output of 152 hp at 9,500 rpm and a maximum torque of 92.9 lb-ft at 5,000 rpm.
- Equipment: The standard equipment of the XDiavel is extensive and includes: Bosch inertial platform (IMU), ABS Cornering and Ducati Traction Control, Ducati Power Launch, and full-LED lighting system.
- Engine: Testastretta DVT 1262, V2 - 90°, 4 valves per cylinder, Desmodromic Variable Timing, Dual Spark, liquid cooled
- Displacement: 1,262 cc
- Bore for Stroke: 106 mm x 71.5 mm
- Compression Ratio: 13:1
- Power: 160 hp (118 kW) @ 9,500 rpm*/152 hp (112 kW) @ 9,500 rpm
- Torque: 13.0 kgm (127 Nm, 93.7 lb ft) @ 5,000 rpm* / 12.8 kgm (126 Nm, 92.9 lb ft) @ 5,000 rpm
- Fuel Injection: Electronic fuel injection system, Øeq 56 mm elliptical throttle bodies with Ride-by-Wire system
- Exhaust: Stainless steel muffler, catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes
- Gearbox: 6 speeds
- Primary Drive: Straight cut gears, ratio 1.84:1
- Ratio: 1=37/15 2=30/17 3=27/20 4=24/22 5=23/24 6=22/25
- Final Drive: Belt, front sprocket z28, rear sprocket z80
- Clutch: Slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch with hydraulic control
- Frame: Tubular steel trellis frame
- Front Suspension: Adjustable Ø 50 mm usd fork with DLC treatment
- Front Wheel: Light alloy, cast and machined, 3.5"x17"
- Front Tire: Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Suspension: Preload and rebound adjustable monoshock, remote reservoir, single-sided cast/trellis frame swingarm
- Rear Wheel: Light alloy, cast, 8.0" x 17"
- Rear Tire: Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 240/45 ZR17
- Wheel travel (front/rear): 120 mm / 110 mm (4.7 in / 4.3 in)
- Front Brake: 2 x Ø 320 mm semifloating discs, radial mounted Brembo monobloc 4-piston M50 calipers, PR16/19 radial master cylinder, Cornering ABS.
- Rear Brake: Ø 265 mm disc, Brembo 2-piston floating caliper, Cornering ABS
- Instrumentation: 3.5" TFT color display and dedicated warning light display
Dimensions and Weights
- Dry Weight: 223 kg (492 lb)
- Kerb weight: 249 kg (549 lb)
- Seat Height: 755 mm (29.7 in)
- Wheelbase: 1,615 mm (63.6 in)
- Rake: 30°
- Trail: 130 mm (5,12 in)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 18 l (4,75 US gal)
- Number of Seat: 2
- Standard Equipment: Ducati Power Launch, Cruise control, Hands-free, backlit handlebar switches, 3.5" TFT color display, Ducati Multimedia System.
- Warranty: 24 months, unlimited mileage
Emissions and Consumption
- Maintenance: 15,000 km (9,000 mi) / 12 months
- Valve Clearance Check (Desmoservice): 30,000km (18,000m)
- CO2 Emissions: 129 g/km
- Consumption: 5.5 l/100 km
Call 805-884-8443 for an appointment or just stop by!
Prices listed are the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices. Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, freight, title and licensing and are subject to change. Dealer prices may vary. Pricing and specifications are subject to change.