Finance SPECIAL - as low as 2.99% APR for 36 months on all 2022-2023 Scrambler's through MAY!
So fresh. So unmistakably Scrambler.
The new Icon is here for you.
The next generation of Scrambler Ducati is here for you. More enjoyable than ever, evolved to take you into a new Scrambler mode: digitally creative, technologically enjoyable, and radically future-feeling.
The new Icon retains its iconic and distinctive look, but is reintroduced it with an even more modern design and componentry.
Choose your mood
You can personalize your Icon with 9 different colors, choosing between the standard ones and the accessory color kits.
Dashing by design
Eye-catching graphics, sleek black engine details, a completely updated fairing design, and a tighter, flatter seat.
MAKE IT YOURS
Remix the present. Remix yourself. The next-generation of Scrambler Ducati redefines itself in ever-new contexts. Emphasizes an evolved customizability linking with personality through the different colors and customizations. Pick your mood.
Agility, lightness and safety. The lower handlebars make the new Scrambler Icon more more enjoyable than ever.
More agile, 4kg lighter than the old generation thanks to a new frame, new swingarm, and lighter engine.
Comfy for 2
The brand new flatter seat (31 in) is more comfortable for both rider and passenger.
Eye-catching 4.3” TFT display, featured in a dashboard that maintains an unmistakable modern classic look.
Quick Shift Up/Down
The updates to the engine allow the new Scrambler to be equipped with the Quick Shifter Up/Down, now available as an accessory.
The next generation Scrambler is Ducati multimedia system ready. Connect your phone to the bike to manage different apps via the handlebar controls.
FULL LED YESSS!!!!
The new Scrambler lights up the streets with a distinctive full LED lighting system: DRL, low beam, high beam, brake light and turn indicators.
SAFE IS THE NEW COOL!
Please welcome the rider aid suite of the
next generation Scrambler.
The Cornering ABS reduces the risk of crashing under emergency braking when the bike is leaning, increasing safety in critical conditions.
Ducati Traction Control
Adjustable at 4 levels of intervention that are already calibrated and can be turned off.
2 Riding Modes
The introduction of the ride-by-wire allows to have two Riding Modes, Road and Sport.
- Type: L-Twin, Desmodromic distribution, 2 valves per cylinder, air cooled
- Displacement: 803 cc
- Bore x stroke: 88 x 66 mm
- Compression ratio: 11:1
- Power: 73 hp (53.6 kW) @ 8,250 rpm
- Torque: 48.1 lb-ft (65.2 Nm) @ 7,000 rpm
- Fuel injection: Electronic fuel injection, 50 mm throttle body with Ride-by-Wire system
- Exhaust: Stainless steel muffler with catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes, aluminium tail pipes
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Primary drive: 1=32/13 2=30/18 3=28/21 4=26/23 5=22/22 6=24/26
- Ratio: Straight cut gears, Ratio 1.85:1
- Final drive: Chain, front spocket 15, rear sprocket 46
- Clutch: Hydraulically controlled slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch
- Frame: Tubular steel Trellis frame
- Front suspension: Upside down Kayaba 41 mm fork
- Front wheel: Light alloy 3.00" x 18"
- Front tyre: Pirelli MT 60 RS 110/80 R18
- Rear suspension: Kayaba rear shock, pre-load adjustable
- Rear wheel: Light alloy 5.50" x 17"
- Rear tyre: Pirelli MT 60 RS 180/55 R17
- Wheel travel (front/rear): 150 mm / 150 mm (5.9 in / 5.9 in)
- Front brake: Ø330 mm disc, radial 4-piston calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Rear brake: Ø245 mm disc, 1-piston floating calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Instrumentation: 4.3" TFT colour display
Dimensions and Weight
- Dry weight: 170 kg (375 lb)
- Kerb weight: 185 kg (408 lb)
- Seat height: 795 mm (31.3 in); 810 mm (31.9 in) with high seat accessory; 780 mm (30.7 in) with low seat accessory
- Wheelbase: 1.449 mm (57 in)
- Rake: 24°
- Trail: 108 mm
- Fuel tank capacity: 13,5 l (3,57 US gal)
- Number of seats: 2
- Safety equipment: Riding Mode, Power Mode, ABS Cornering, Ducati Traction Control, Daytime Running Light*
- Standard equipment: 4.3" TFT color display, ride by wire, full LED lighting system, LED turn indicators, USB socket under the seat
- Ready for: Ducati Multimedia System, Ducati Quick Shift
- Warranty: 24 months unlimited mileage
- Maintenance service intervals: 12,000 km (7,500 mi) / 12 months
- Valve clearance adjustment: 12,000 km (7,500 mi)
Call 805-884-8443 for an appointment or just stop by!
*The power/torque values indicated are measured using and engine dynamometer according to homologation regulation and they correspond to the homologated data, as quoted in the Bike Registration Document **Wet weight: The weights in running order are considered with all operating fluids, standard equipment and the fuel tank filled to 90% of its useful capacity (UE regulation no. 168/2013).
Advertized pricing excludes applicable taxes title and licensing and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude any added parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicable offers. Not all options listed available on pre-owned models. Contact dealer for details.