The last 1260 Diavel. They are no longer being made!
Rob the scene
Powerful. Muscular. But also agile and effective between the curves for maximum riding enjoyment.
The Diavel 1260 combines the performance of a maxi-naked with the ergonomics of a muscle cruiser. Its design reinterprets the Diavel style with a contemporary look and integrates perfectly the 159 HP Testastretta DVT 1262 engine, beating heart of this new Diavel 1260
- A contemporary character: Muscular lines and an imposing front bring out the strong and restless personality of the new Diavel, featuring a long, slender rear with a 240 mm rear wheel. The S version with the distinctive golden Öhlins suspensions is the maximum expression of the decisive and refined style of the Diavel 1260. A new sporty Diavel 1260 S, without sacrificing the style that distinguishes it.
- The engine is the king: The new Diavel is built around the Testastretta DVT 1262 engine, a beacon of power, beauty and sophistication. Its 152 hp translate to unbelievable acceleration and pick-up, while the flat and consistent torque curve since low rpm allows steady and easy to handle delivery. The Ride by Wire (RbW) control matched with three Riding Modes and three Power Modes allows to personalize engine responsiveness. A true beauty, as far as mechanics and design go, and a real game changer on the road.
- Riding pleasure at its best: Sportiness and comfort meet in the new Diavel. The trellis frame ensure lightness and torsional rigidity, while the adjustable fork provides comfort and stability. The care devoted to ergonomics is complemented by the perfect combination of a higher handlebar, a lower seat and central footpegs, with a comfortable and versatile riding position. The S version is fitted with Öhlins suspensions, for a guaranteed fun and an exciting riding experience.
- Cheeky elegance: The new Diavel is an ode to elegance and sophisticated details: carbon fiber components and a finely stitched premium quality seat complement the Diavel’s outstanding style. An aggressive character, with no compromises, as Marchesini forged rims and the Thrilling Black & Dark Stealth liveries testify. The Daytime Running Light (DRL) headlight, available on the S version, is an unmistakable hallmark of the new Diavel.
- Type: Testastretta DVT 1262, V2 - 90°, 4 valves per cylinder, Desmodromic Variable Timing, Dual Spark, liquid cooled
- Displacement: 1,262 cc (77.0 cu in)
- Bore X Stroke: 106 x 71.5 mm
- Compression Ratio: 13.0 : 1
- Power: *116 kW (157 hp) @ 9,250 rpm
- Torque: 129 Nm (95 lb-ft, 13.1 kgm) @ 7,500 rpm
- Fuel Injection: Bosch electronic fuel injection system, Øeq 56 mm elliptical throttle bodies with Ride-by-Wire system.
- Exhaust System: Stainless steel pipes and single muffler with twin tail pipes, Catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes.
- Gearbox: 6 speed with Ducati Quick Shift up/down Evo (DQS)
- Primary Drive: Straight cut gears, Ratio 1.84:1
- Ratios: 1=37/15, 2=30/17, 3=27/20, 4=24/22, 5=23/24, 6=22/25
- Final Drive: Chain, Front sprocket Z15, Rear sprocket Z43
- Clutch: Slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch with hydraulic control
- Frame: Tubular steel trellis frame
- Front Suspension: Ø 48 mm Öhlins adjustable usd fork, TiN treatment.
- Front Wheel: Light alloy casted and machined 3.5"x17"
- Front Tire: Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Suspension: Öhlins fully adjustable monoshock, Aluminum casted single-sided swingarm.
- Rear Wheel: Light alloy casted and machined 8.0"x17"
- Rear Tire: Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 240/45 ZR17
- Wheel Travel (Front/Rear): 120 mm / 130 mm (4.7 in / 5.1 in)
- Front Brake: 2 x Ø 320 mm semi-floating discs, Radially mounted Brembo monobloc 4-piston M50 calipers, PR16/19 radial master cylinder, Bosch Cornering ABS Evo.
- Rear Brake: Ø 265 mm disc, Brembo 2-piston floating caliper, Cornering ABS
- Instrumentation: 3.5" TFT color display and dedicated warning light display
- Dry Weight: 221 kg (487 lb)
- Kerb Weight: 247 kg (544 lb)
- Wet Weight (No Fuel): 233 kg (514 lb)
- Seat Height: 780 mm (30.7 in)
- Wheelbase: 1,600 mm (63.0 in)
- Rake: 27°
- Trail: 120 mm (4.7 in)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 17 l (4.5 US Gal)** ** 16 l (4.2 US Gal) for US/Canada/Mexico version
- Number of Seats: 2
- Safety Equipment: Riding Modes, Power Modes, Cornering ABS, Ducati Traction Control, Ducati Wheelie Control, full-LED lighting system, Daytime Running Light****
- Standard Equipment: Fully adjustable Öhlins suspension, Ducati Power Launch, cruise control, hands-free, backlit handlebar switches, 3.5" TFT color display, Ducati Quick Shift, Ducati Multimedia System
- Provided Equipment: -
- Ready for: Antitheft system
- Warranty: 24 months, Unlimited mileage
- Valve Clearance Check (DesmoService): 15,000 km (9,000 miles) / 12 months
- Valve Clearance Check: 30,000 km (18,000 miles)
- CO2 Emissions: 129 g/km
- Consumption: 5.5 l/100 km
- Notes: Only for countries where Euro 4 standard applies
DUC05906Prices listed are the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices. Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, freight, title and licensing and are subject to change. Dealer prices may vary. Pricing and specifications are subject to change.