Finance SPECIAL - as low as 1.99% for 36 months on all 2023 Streetfighter's through September only! *OAC
A New Fighter in Town
The new Streetfighter V2 is a sports naked with a one-of-a-kind character. It accommodates the needs of those riders who are looking for a bike capable of combining the sporting Panigale V2’s DNA with both the attitude and style of the admired Streetfighter. The result is an intuitive and easy-to-handle vehicle, with the right dose of power to ensure feisty performance and maximum riding fun.
It is noteworthy that this project is the reinterpretation of Ducati’s successful “Fight Formula”, this time applied to the Panigale V2, stripped of the fairings and equipped with high and wide handlebars. The dry weight of this vehicle is 392 lb and the engine is the 955 cc and 153 hp Superquadro controlled by the latest-generation electronic package.
- Design: The new Streetfighter V2 is essential and characterized by a truly sharp design, which embraces the classic stylistic elements of the Streetfighter V4, like the V-shaped DLR typical of Ducati sports bikes and inspired by the famous grin of the Joker.
- Vehicle and Ergonomics: The right mix of sportiness and comfort: saddle now is longer, wider and has new padding that contributes to make this bike even more comfortable in sporty riding and facilitate everyday use at the same time.
- Electronics: The comprehensive and modern electronic compartment fitting the Streetfighter V2 is inherited from the Panigale V2. The 6-axis IMU inertial platform manages all the electronic controls of the bike and gives the position of the bike in space in real time.
- Type: Superquadro: 90 ° V2, Desmodromic 4 valves per cylinder, liquid cooled
- Displacement: 955 cc
- Bore x Stroke: 100 x 60,8 mm
- Compression Ratio: 12.5:1
- Power: 112,3 kW (153 HP) @ 10.750 rpm
- Torque: 101,4 Nm (74,8 lb-ft) @ 9.000 rpm
- Fuel Injection: Electronic fuel injection system. Twin injectors per cylinder. Full ride-by-wire elliptical throttle bodies
- Exhaust: 2-1-2-1 system, with 2 catalytic converters and 2 lambda probes
- Gearbox: 6 speed with Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) up/down EVO 2
- Primary drive: Straight cut gears; Ratio 1.77:1
- Ratio: 1=37/15 2=30/16 3=27/18 4=25/20 5=24/22 6=23/24
- Final drive: Chain; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 45
- Clutch: Hydraulically controlled slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch. Self bleeding master cylinder
- Frame: Monocoque Aluminium
- Front suspension: Fully adjustable Showa BPF fork. 43 mm chromed inner tubes
- Front Wheel: 5-spokes light alloy 3.50" x 17"
- Front Tyre: Pirelli Diablo Rosso IV 120/70 ZR17M
- Rear suspension: Fully adjustable Sachs unit. Aluminum single-sided swingarm
- Rear Wheel: 5-spokes light alloy 5,50” x 17”
- Rear Tyre: Pirelli Diablo Rosso IV 180/60 ZR17M
- Wheel Travel (Front/Rear): 120 mm (4.72 in) - 130 mm (5.12 in)
- Front Brake: 2 x 320 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc M4.32 4-piston callipers with Bosch Cornering ABS EVO. Self bleeding master cylinder
- Rear Brake: 245 mm disc, 2-piston calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS EVO
- Instrumentation: Digital unit with 4,3" TFT colour display
- Dry Weight: 178 kg (392 lb)
- Kerb Weight: 200 kg (441 lb)
- Seat Height: 845 mm (33,3 in)
- Wheelbase: 1.465 mm (57,7 in)
- Rake: 24°
- Trail: 94 mm (3.70 in)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 17 l - 4.5 gallon (US)
- Number of Seats: Dual seat
- Safety Equipment: Riding Modes, Power Modes, Bosch Cornering ABS EVO, Ducati Traction Control (DTC) EVO 2, Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC) EVO, Engine Brake Control (EBC) EVO, Auto tyre calibration
- Standard Equipment: Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) up/down EVO 2, Full LED lighting with Daytime Running Light (DRL), Sachs steering damper, Auto-off indicators
- Ready for: Ducati Data Analyser+ (DDA+) with GPS module, Ducati Multimedia System (DMS), Ducati LinkApp, Anti-theft
- Warranty: 24 months unlimited mileage
- Maintenance Service Intervals: 12,000 km (7,500 mi) / 12 months
- Valve Clearance Check (Desmoservice): 24,000 km (15,000 mi)
Call 805-884-8443 for an appointment or just stop by!
*Prices listed are the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices. Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, freight, title and licensing and are subject to change. Dealer prices may vary. Pricing and specifications are subject to change.