The Power of Opposites
Ducati renews the XDiavel range by introducing the new version for 2021: the XDiavel Dark.
XDiavel, the Ducati cruiser that combines the best of both worlds, is renewed, still remaining true to its philosophy.
The new XDiavel Dark comes in matte black to further enhance the strengths of the XDiavel. These strengths include the ability to combine exciting performance, sports bike power and refined electronics with the typical cruiser features: a long low and comfortable bike with advanced footpegs and a powerful torque even at low revs, but also top materials and finishes.
- XDiavel Dark: The XDiavel Dark enhances the beauty of the Ducati cruiser's shape thanks to the essential matte black color. Ducati has a history of over twenty years with the matte black color: in 1998, the Monster 600 Dark was the first model with this livery. On the XDiavel Dark, the total black livery has also been extended to the mechanics and finishes, thus enhancing the Ducati "Reduce to the Max" design principle. The XDiavel Dark represents the purity and bold nature of the XDiavel world.
- Ergonomics: The new XDiavel offers a relaxed riding position, characterized by a low seat and advanced footpegs. There are many possible riding position settings and the extensive catalogue of accessories allow all riders to adapt the bike to their riding style and shape.
- Riding pleasure: You can tell it is a Ducati at the first corner: the way it leans, its technical content, its cutting-edge electronic package and high performance guarantee an unforgettable riding experience. The wide handlebar and advanced footpegs of the new XDiavel, on the other hand, offer riding ergonomics that allow a relaxed and comfortable ride at any speed.
- Engine: For the entire XDiavel 2021 range, the Ducati Testastretta DVT 1262 twin-cylinder engine has an updated silencer layout, with a new design that further enhances the bike's lines and new engine calibration. As a result, the XDiavel delivers a maximum power output of 152 hp at 9,500 rpm and a maximum torque of 92.9 lb-ft at 5,000 rpm.
- Equipment: The standard equipment of the XDiavel is extensive and includes: Bosch inertial platform (IMU), ABS Cornering and Ducati Traction Control, Ducati Power Launch, and full-LED lighting system.
- Engine: Testastretta DVT 1262, V2 - 90°, 4 valves per cylinder, Desmodromic Variable Timing, Dual Spark, liquid cooled
- Displacement: 1,262 cc
- Bore for Stroke: 106 mm x 71.5 mm
- Compression Ratio: 13:1
- Power: 160 hp (118 kW) @ 9,500 rpm*/152 hp (112 kW) @ 9,500 rpm
- Torque: 13.0 kgm (127 Nm, 93.7 lb ft) @ 5,000 rpm* / 12.8 kgm (126 Nm, 92.9 lb ft) @ 5,000 rpm
- Fuel Injection: Electronic fuel injection system, Øeq 56 mm elliptical throttle bodies with Ride-by-Wire system
- Exhaust: Stainless steel muffler, catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes
- Gearbox: 6 speeds
- Primary Drive: Straight cut gears, ratio 1.84:1
- Ratio: 1=37/15 2=30/17 3=27/20 4=24/22 5=23/24 6=22/25
- Final Drive: Belt, front sprocket z28, rear sprocket z80
- Clutch: Slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch with hydraulic control
- Frame: Tubular steel trellis frame
- Front Suspension: Adjustable Ø 50 mm usd fork
- Front Wheel: Light alloy, cast, 3.5"x17"
- Front Tire: Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Suspension: Preload and rebound adjustable monoshock, remote reservoir, single-sided cast/trellis frame swingarm
- Rear Wheel: Light alloy, cast, 8.0" x 17"
- Rear Tire: Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 240/45 ZR17
- Wheel travel (front/rear): 120 mm / 110 mm (4.7 in / 4.3 in)
- Front Brake: 2 x Ø 320 mm semifloating discs, radial mounted Brembo monobloc 4-piston M4.32 calipers, PR18/19 radial master cylinder, Cornering ABS.
- Rear Brake: Ø 265 mm disc, Brembo 2-piston floating caliper, Cornering ABS
- Instrumentation: 3.5" TFT color display and dedicated warning light display
- Dry Weight: 221 kg (487 lb)
- Kerb weight: 247 kg (545 lb)
- Seat Height: 755 mm (29.7 in)
- Wheelbase: 1,615 mm (63.6 in)
- Rake: 30°
- Trail: 130 mm (5,12 in)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 18 l (4,75 US gal)
- Number of Seat: 2
- Standard Equipment: DPL (Ducati Power Launch), RbW, Cruise control, Hands-free, Full-led lighting*, Backlit handlebar switches
- Warranty: 24 months, unlimited mileage
- Maintenance: 15,000 km (9,000 mi) / 12 months
- Valve Clearance Check (Desmoservice): 30,000km (18,000m)
- CO2 Emissions: 129 g/km
- Consumption: 5.5 l/100 km
NATIONWIDE SHIPPING FOR JUST $749
Call or text Ben, our Sales Manager, at 425-638-3821 for an appointment and a test ride.
Prices listed are the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices. Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, freight, title and licensing and are subject to change. Dealer prices may vary. Pricing and specifications are subject to change.