The color range of the Panigale V2 consists of the classic, sporty monochrome Ducati Red and the new White Rosso livery where the purity of Star White Silk is interrupted by the energy of Ducati Red on the rims, the front air inlets and the deflector on the upper half fairing
The twin-cylinder Panigale has a completely new look and refined electronics thanks to the use of the Inertial Platform, and is even better performing and safer on the track, not to mention fully exploitable and enjoyable on the road thanks to a more comfortable seat and revised suspension setup.
Its name lets the lovers of Borgo Panigale twin-cylinders know that the model is powered by the 955 cc Superquadro.
The Panigale V2 replaces the previous 959 Panigale as the entry model for the Panigale supersport bike family.
- The perfect fusion of power and elegance: The new Panigale V2 Is a beefy yet compact bike of essential design with clear-cut lines that convey power without compromising classic Ducati superbike flair. The Panigale V2 features the single-sided aluminum swingarm, the hallmark of every high-end sports Ducati. The extensive fairing highlights the more compact twin-cylinder Superquadro engine (smaller in comparison to the Desmosedici Stradale), creating a bike that is visibly leaner and less intimidating than the Panigale V4.
- Superquadro: The Ducati twin-cylinder: The 955 cm³ twin cylinder Superquadro engine complies with Euro 5 standards. Compared to the engine on the 959 Panigale it delivers an additional 5 hp and 2 Nm more of torque. it also features a new compact exhaust silencer, routed entirely underneath the engine. With a maximum power of 155 hp at 10,750 rpm and a torque of 104 Nm at 9,000 rpm, this twin cylinder engine delivers power smoothly and enjoyably on the road while remaining forceful - yet always under control - on the track.
- More comfortable and safe: The Panigale V2 has revised ergonomics aimed at improving comfort. The new seat allows for greater longitudinal movement of the rider and greater comfort thanks to the new foam that raises it by 5 mm. The position of the footpegs remains the same.
- The best technology and electronics: The Panigale V2 features modern electronics based on a 6-axis inertial platform which instantly detects the bike's roll, yaw and pitch angles. The new electronics package raises active safety and dynamic control standards by adding the cornering function to the ABS, upgrading the quickshift so it now covers down-changes and including traction control, engine brake control and wheelie control. As you'd expect, all controls are incorporated in the three Riding Modes (Race, Sport, Street) and can be adjusted via the new 4.3" color TFT dashboard. Featuring a user-friendly graphic interface browsing menus, adjusting settings and identifying the selected Riding Mode couldn't be easier.
- Color range: The Panigale V2 is now available both in the traditional Ducati Red with black 5 Y-spoke rims and in the new, vibrant White Rosso livery that mixes details in intense Ducati Red with Star White Silk.
- Engine: Superquadro: L-twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Desmodromic, liquid cooled
- Displacement: 955 cc
- Bore X stroke: 100 x 60,8 mm
- Compression ratio: 12.5:1
- Power: 114 kW (155 hp) @ 10.750 rpm
- Torque: 104 Nm (76,7 lb-ft) @ 9.000 rpm
- Fuel injection: Electronic fuel injection system. Twin injectors per cylinder. Full ride-by-wire elliptical throttle bodies.
- Exhaust: 2-1-2-1 system, with 2 catalytic converters and 2 lambda probes
- Gearbox: 6 speed with Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) up/down EVO 2
- Primary drive: Straight cut gears; Ratio 1.77:1
- Ratio: 1=37/15 2=30/16 3=27/18 4=25/20 5=24/22 6=23/24
- Final drive: Chain; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 43
- Clutch: Hydraulically controlled slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch
- Frame: Monocoque Aluminum
- Front suspension: Fully adjustable Showa BPF fork. 43 mm chromed inner tubes
- Front wheel: 5-spokes light alloy 3.50" x 17"
- Front tire: Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa II 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Suspension: Fully adjustable Sachs unit. Aluminum single-sided swingarm
- Rear Wheel: 5-spokes light alloy 5,50” x 17”
- Rear tire: Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa II 180/60 ZR17
- Wheel travel (front/rear): 120 mm (4.72 in) - 130 mm (5.12 in)
- Front brake: 2 x 320 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc M4.32 4-piston calipers with Cornering ABS EVO
- Rear brake: 245 mm disc, 2-piston caliper with Cornering ABS EVO
- Instrumentation: Digital unit with 4,3" TFT colour display
- Dry weight: 176 kg (388 lb)
- Kerb weight: 200 kg (441 lb)
- Seat height: 840 mm (33,1 in)
- Wheelbase: 1.436 mm (56,5 in)
- Rake: 24°
- Trail: 94 mm (3.70 in)
- Fuel tank capacity: 17 l - 4.5 gallon (US)
- Number of seats: Dual seat
- Safety Equipment: Riding Modes, Power Modes, Cornering ABS EVO, Ducati Traction Control (DTC) EVO 2, Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC) EVO, Engine Brake Control (EBC) EVO, Auto tyre calibration
- Standard equipment: Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) up/down EVO 2, Full LED lighting with Daytime Running Light (DRL), Sachs steering damper, Auto-off indicators
- Ready for: Ducati Data Analyser+ (DDA+) with GPS module, Ducati Multimedia System (DMS) and anti-theft
- Warranty (months): 24 months unlimited mileage
- Maintenance: 12,000 km (7,500 m)/12 months
- Valve clearance adjustment (km): 24,000 km (15,000 m)
- Emissions and Consumptions: Standard Euro 5 - Emissions CO2 = 139 g/km- Consumptions 6,0 l/100km CONSUMPTION AND EMISSIONS ONLY FOR COUNTRIES WHERE EURO 5 STANDARD APPLIES
NATIONWIDE SHIPPING FOR JUST $749
Call or text Ben, our Sales Manager, at 425-638-3821 for an appointment and a test ride.
Prices listed are the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices. Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, freight, title and licensing and are subject to change. Dealer prices may vary. Pricing and specifications are subject to change.