Scrambler Desert Sled -
This bike is on it's way to our dealership. Put your name on it and jump the line!
Making its way out of the roughest roads of California and New Mexico, the new Scrambler Desert Sled is designed for those who love the unconventional streets and the less traveled paths. This essential and yet grand version of Scrambler offers a unique mix of off-road spirit and lifestyle values.
- New livery: New “Sparking Blue” livery enriched with red and white details on the tank and mudguards. This livery is a tribute to the Enduro bikes of the 80s and enhances the distinctly off-road character of the bike, along with the golden rims and the classic black frame.
- Premium LED Lighting: Headlight with glass lens and DRL. LED turn indicators.
- Offroad setting: High front mudguard. Extended rear fender. High plate holder. Variable cross-section handlebar. Adjustable Kayaba Suspensions with 46mm fork and 200mm excursion.
- Pirelli SCORPION™ RALLY ST tyres: Front 120/70 R 19 M/C 60V M+S TL and rear 170/60 R 17 M/C 72V M+S TL tyres, for the right balance between off-road and enduro street performance.
- Brand new seat: 860mm, with dedicated riding position.
- Optimize riding experience & safety: Ducati Multimedia System ready. Selected gear indicator and fuel level. Handlebar switch controls. Hydraulic clutch control with adjustable lever. Dual-channel Bosch Cornering ABS.
- Type: L-Twin, Desmodromic distribution, 2 valves per cylinder, air cooled
- Displacement: 803 cc
- Bore x stroke: 88 x 66 mm
- Compression ratio: 11.0:1
- Power: 73 hp (53.6 kW) 8250 rpm/min
- Torque: 6.7 Kgm (66.2 Nm) @ 5750 rpm
- Fuel injection: Electronic fuel injection, 50 mm throttle body
- Exhaust: Stainless steel muffler with catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes, aluminum tail pipes
- Standard: Euro 5 (Only for countries where Euro 5 standard applies)
- Consumption - Emissions: 5,4 l/100 km - CO2 124 g/km
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Ratio: 1=32/13 2=30/18 3=28/21 4=26/23 5=22/22 6=24/26
- Primary drive: Straight cut gears, Ratio 1,85:1
- Final drive: Chain, front spocket 15, rear sprocket 46
- Clutch: Hydraulically controlled slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch
- Frame: Tubular steel Trellis frame
- Front suspension: 46mm fully adjustable usd forks
- Front wheel travel: 200 mm (7.9 in.)
- Front wheel: Spoked aluminum wheel 3.00 in. x 19 in.
- Front tire: Pirelli SCORPION™ RALLY STR 120/70 R19
- Rear suspension: Kayaba rear shock, pre-load and rebound adjustable. Aluminum double-sided swingarm
- Rear wheel travel: 200 mm (5.9 in.)
- Rear wheel: Spoked aluminum wheel 4.50 in. x 17 in.
- Rear tire: Pirelli SCORPION™ RALLY STR 170/60 R17
- Front brake: Ø330 mm disc, radial 4-piston caliper with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Rear brake: Ø245 mm disc, 1-piston floating caliper with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Dashboard: LCD
Dimensions and Weight
- Wheelbase: 1,505 mm (59.3 in.)
- Rake: 24 deg.
- Trail: 112 mm (4.4 in.)
- Total steering lock: 35 deg.
- Fuel tank capacity: 13.5 L - 3.57 gal. (US)
- Dry weight: 193 kg (425.5 lb.)
- Wet weight: 209 kg (460.8 lb.)
- Seat height: 860 mm (33.9 in.) - low seat 840 mm (33.0 in.) available as accessory
- Max height: 1,213 mm (47.8 in.) (brake reservoir)
- Max width: 940 mm (37.0 in.) (mirrors)
- Max length: 2,200 mm (86.6 in.)
- Number of seats: Dual seat
- Standard equipment: Steel tank with interchangeable aluminum side panels, headlight with DRL by LED light-guide and interchangeable aluminum cover, LED rear light with diffusion-light, LED turn indicator, LCD instruments with gear and fuel level indications and interchangeable aluminum cover, under-seat storage compartment with USB socket, ABS cornering, machine-finished aluminum belt covers, black engine with brushed fins.
- DESERT SLED equipment: Aluminum handlebar with cross-strut, front stem protectors, seat with specific design, high front mudguard, long rear mudguard and high plate support
- Warranty: 24 months unlimited mileage
- Maintenance service intervals: 12,000 km (7.500 m) / 12 months
- Valve clearance check: 12,000 km (7.500 m)
Call 805-884-8443 for an appointment or just stop by!
Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes title and licensing and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude any added parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicable offers. Not all options listed available on pre-owned models. Contact dealer for details.